Resources for OA meeting groups in the Southern Alberta Intergroup:
- Are you or someone in your meeting looking for a sponsor but can't find one in a face-to-face meeting? Please CLICK HERE for more information. Print the flyer and share it at your meeting.
- Are you the only man in your meeting? Is there only one man in your meeting? Do you have trouble freely sharing in meetings of mostly women? The World Service Survey done in 2010 revealed that only about 13% of our fellowship consists of men! If you want to connect with other men in OA, there are many meetings, by phone and in-person, with a Special Focus for Men, as well as several other ways you can connect with men in the program. Please CLICK HERE for more information. Print the flyer and share it at your meeting.
- Please CLICK HERE to download OA SAI Event information to share at your meeting.
- Please CLICK HERE for link to more information about Lifeline, A Meeting on the Go, OA's magazine.
- Please CLICK HERE to connect to the Region 1 weekly blog.
- Please let members know that they can get OA updates right in their Facebook newsfeed at OA Southern Alberta
- Please CONTACT US with any meeting updates so we can all stay current!
- For New comers please see the updated where do I start pamphlet below
- Our Newcomers Support Team has created a Newcomers Support Request Jotform for New, or Returning, members to OA where they can ask questions and connect with experienced members.
- link to the jotform can be found here:
- We are now offering new blank journals with cover designs featuring program slogans, Spiritual Principles and more! If you prefer a guided journal, those are still offered in small and large formats.
- Are you canceling a specific meeting date because of a holiday or temporary meeting venue closure? Please CONTACT US and we will share this important information on the homepage of the SAI website.
- Need literature for your group? Please fill out the form below to place an order.