Resources for OA meeting groups in the Southern Alberta Intergroup:
- Are you or someone in your meeting looking for a sponsor but can't find one in a face-to-face meeting? Please CLICK HERE for more information. Print the flyer and share it at your meeting.
- Are you the only man in your meeting? Is there only one man in your meeting? Do you have trouble freely sharing in meetings of mostly women? The World Service Survey done in 2010 revealed that only about 13% of our fellowship consists of men! If you want to connect with other men in OA, there are many meetings, by phone and in-person, with a Special Focus for Men, as well as several other ways you can connect with men in the program. Please CLICK HERE for more information. Print the flyer and share it at your meeting.
- Please CLICK HERE to download OA SAI Event information to share at your meeting.
- Please CLICK HERE for link to more information about Lifeline, A Meeting on the Go, OA's magazine.
- Please CLICK HERE for link to A Step Ahead, OA's free quarterly newsletter for members, groups, and service bodies. Back issues, as well as the current one, are available and can be printed to give out at meetings. It provides information about issues important to the Fellowship, including descriptions of new and approved literature and specialty items and news from the WSO.
- Please CLICK HERE to connect to the Region 1 weekly blog.
- Please let members know that they can get OA updates right in their Facebook newsfeed at OA Southern Alberta
- Please CLICK HERE to download, print and share current meeting list at your meeting.
- Please CLICK HERE to check to see if your meeting information is up to date. Please CONTACT US with any updates so we can all stay current!
- Are you canceling a specific meeting date because of a holiday or temporary meeting venue closure? Please CONTACT US and we will share this important information on the homepage of the SAI website.
- Need literature for your group? Please fill out the form below to place an order.